If you’re like me, your week consisted of an increase in both affiliate sales and free, organic traffic to a few of your sites. If that’s not what your week consisted of, then I guess you haven’t signed up to The Immediate Edge yet. I’m not saying this to gloat either, just to drive in the point about Dan Raine’s The Immediate Edge. If you’re one of the intelligent people that read about Dan’s site here (or anywhere), and joined up, then congratulations and you’ll know what I’m talking about. If you didn’t sign up, and your reading this post because you have even a passing interest in internet marketing, then I have just one thing to say to you. Why?
Let me tell you what this post is not.
- It is not a post with any form of affiliate link.
- It is not a post I wrote because I want to curry favor with Dan Raine
- It is not a post that will make me any money
- It is not a post that I thought lightly about writing
- It is an honest post that I wrote because I want to share the successes that I’m experiencing
I really believe in what Dan is providing. It’s had such a huge impact in my marketing and online results in the last few weeks, that I just can’t help but want to share the euphoria I’m experiencing. That’s all there is to it.
Thanks Dan, truly.